Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 -केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन- Online Registration – www.admission.kvs.gov.in
www.admission.kvs.gov.in, Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2018) Online Registration, How to Register Online, Registration Fee, Online Application Form, Track Application Status, Complete Details
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 [UPDATE as On – 02-04-2018]
As per the latest notification (Admission Notice for Session 2018-19) published on the Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in, registration for admission to class-I (left out vacancies) and class II TO IXth will start from 02-04-2018 at 8:00 AM to 09-04-2018 up to 4:00 PM through offline mode in Kendriya Vidalayas across the country subject to availability of vacancies.
For more details related to KVS Admission 2018-19 visit this link – http://kvsangathan.nic.in/AdmissionGuideLine.aspx
Hello Friends, today we will tell you in your article how you can get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. If you are also interesred to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya then read out the article completely. In this article, I will provide you all kind of details such as How to Apply, Where to Apply, Online Registration, Documents Registration etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2018 – 2019)
- The online registration process for admission in the academic session 2018-19 in the Kendriya Vidyalaya has been started.
- Registration for admission in class Ist has been started.
- The last date of Rsgistration is 19th March.
- The registration process for admission in classes above class II has also been started.
- This registration process will last till 9 April.
- After the examination results of the 10th admission in the 11th will be started.
- The age of the child should be five to seven years for admission in class one.
Registration Fee (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2018 फीस)
There is no registration fee.
- For the admission of one child only one can apply online in more than one desired school, if the seat is available in the respective class. (For this, see Vidyalaya Vigha Notice Board and Vidyalaya on the website.) For this, there will be a separate form in each school.
- Along with the employees of the Central and State Government, as well as those employed in private business, can also apply for admission. Entrance will be given as per the priority order given in the admission guide.
- You can make desired changes in the application through the edit button till the last date set for registration.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2018 – 2019 ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म)
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. http://admission.kvs.gov.in/OLAKVS/olaApplicationFormCloseAction.action
- After that, General Instructions will appear on your screen. Read out these instructions carefully.
- After that, check the terms & conditions and hit the Proceed Button. (as shown in the image given below)
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the details such as Name of School, District, Mother, Father name etc.
- Now hit the submit button.
- After that, an acknowledgment will be generated.
- You can download this acknowledgment keep the aslo registration number. You will need these in future.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 – 2019 Track Application Status (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2018 – 2019 एप्लीकेशन स्टेटस)
- In order to track the application status of your registration then firstly, click on this link i.e. http://admission.kvs.gov.in/OLAKVS/olaCheckApplStatusDirectAction.action
- Now the following page will appear on your screen.
- Here you fill the application form which you have received the registration number.
- After that, click on Go button.
- In this way, your application STATUS will appear on your screen.
- You can also take its printout.
Friends, if you want to know any information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission (केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन), then comment, we will definitely answer your questions. Please do not forget to like and share our Facebook page.
Related Posts –