Karnataka Unnati Scheme 2020 Apply Online | www.kalyanakendra.com
Karnataka Unnati Scheme | Karnataka SC/ST Entrepreneur Startup Funding Scheme Registration | Karnataka Unnati Yojana Apply Online at www.kalyanakendra.com
The Karnataka Government has come up with a new scheme for the youth of the state belonging to SC/ST Category. The name of this scheme is “Karnataka Unnati Scheme”. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the SC/ST youth for supporting their startups. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to promote technology startups being run by SC / ST youths and those who are developing a product or solution with strong rural focus.
All the interested and eligible people can apply for the scheme by filling up the Karnataka Unnati Scheme Application Form at www.kalyanakendra.com. The last date of applying for Unnati Scheme is 10 October 2018.
The Karnataka Government has sanctioned a budget of Rs. 20 crore to encourage startups which would result in employment generation and skill development among Dalit and Adivasi youth.
Karnataka Unnati Scheme 2020 to Fund Startups
The Karnataka Government has launched the Unnati Scheme for providing funds upto Rs. 50 lakh to technology startups run by SC / ST entrepreneurs and those startups which possess a product or solution with rural focus. The beneficiaries have been categorized in two category –
- First Category – In this category, the state government will provide financial assistance to the candidates who have a good project for the welfare of the public. For such beneficiaries, there is only one criterion that their idea must be good enough regardless of the sector.
- Second Category – In this category, all the startups which can be run by any community are included, but there is one condition that the idea must be a satisfactory one. The idea must be working to solve a real world problem in areas such as health, education, sanitation, waste segregation, and mechanised scavenging (replacement of manual scavenging) in rural areas.
- SC/ST Certificate of the candidate
- Start-up registration documents.
- Address Proof
- Bank account Details
Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e.
- On the Homepage, click on “Unnati Scheme”.
- After that, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application form and submit it.