Karnataka Students Tracking System Portal – The state government of Karnataka has launched Students Tracking System portal for the Karnataka School Online Registration. The state government has direct of all the schools to register their names at portal every year by 30th November. A web portal has been made by the state government for the online school registration in Karnataka. All the Schools of the Karnataka can make the online registration by visiting the official web portal i.e. sts.karnataka.gov.in. Besides this, the state government has also released a draft of fees structure of all school in Karnataka.
Karnataka School Online Registration – Online Tracking System Portal
The Karnataka Government has initiated a Students Tracking System portal in with an aim to put an end to duplicate document submission and fraudulent businessmen opening schools. For this, the schools of the state have to make online school registration. After that, schools also have to fill out all the information regarding their students and teaching staff.
Karnataka School Online Registration Process
All those who are willing to make Karnataka School Online Registration on the Students Tracking System portal can follow the below-mentioned steps. Here is the complete registration process –
- Firstly, visit the official web portal i.e. sts.karnataka.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Registration” link given at top of the homepage.
- Then, an online school registration form will appear on the screen.
- After that, fill out all the details in registration form carefully.
- Then, hit the “Submit” button.
Karnataka School Fees Structures
Here is the details of the fee structure according to the draft of fees structure released by the state government –
- Rs. 50,000 for setting up a primary institution for the Class 1st to 7th.
- Rs. 1 Lakh for setting up an institution for class 8th to 10th.
- Rs. 1,25,000 for class 11th and 12th to set up an institution.
- Besides this, for the preprimary schools, the registration and processing fee together will amount to Rs. 15,000 in BBMP areas.
- Apart from this, Rs. 7,500 in urban areas other than BBMP limits and Rs 2,500 in rural areas.