Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online/Offline Registration – Old Age Pension Scheme | www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Registration, Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Karnataka, Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Application Form The state government of Karnataka has introduced an Old Age Pension Scheme “Sandhya Suraksha Yojana“. This is an initiative of Karnataka Government to provide financial help to the senior citizens of Karnataka state. All the old age people can apply for this scheme through both offline and online mode at www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
What is Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Karnataka
Here, I will explain that what is Sandhya Suraksha Yojana. This is an old age pension scheme which is specially launched for senior citizens living in Karnataka state. Under this scheme, the State Welfare Department provides financial support to the old age people on monthly basis. The good thing about this scheme is that the registration process of this scheme is completely online. Through this, the old age people will have not to go to the government offices.
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Benefits
Under the scheme, the state government of Karnataka is providing financial help of Rs.400 per month to fulfill basic requirements during their old age. The government is also providing some extra benefits such as free bus passes for traveling in KSRTC, medical and daycare facilities.
How to Make Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Registration
The eligible and needy old age people can apply for this scheme through both online and offline mode. The applicants will have to follow some steps to fill Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Application Form.
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit the official website of Karnataka Nada Kacheri www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
- After reach at home page, go to the online application receipt section and then click on “Online Application“.
- In the second step, you will have to Enter Your Mobile Number and then click on “Proceed” button.
- After that, you will see the online application. Fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- You can also take the printout of your submitted application form.
How to Make Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Offline Registration
The applicant can also submit the application form through the offline mode.
- First of all, the applicant needs to download the application form from www.karnataka.gov.in.
- Fill all the required information correctly mentioned in application form such as district, village, taluk, address and other basic details.
- Attach acknowledgment form, occupation certificate, and other proof certificates.
- Include check mark certificates in application form
- Fill some information about your relatives and their ages.
- Mention your income source and bank deposits.
- Finally, submit the completely filled application form with the required document at gram panchayat office or Block, municipality office as per your area.
Eligibility for Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- The applicant he/she age should be 65 years or above.
- The total income of both husband and wife should be less than Rs.20,000 per month.
- The bank deposits should not extend more than Rs.10,000/-
- This scheme is only applicable for weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors
Required Documents for Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Karnataka
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Age Verification
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook and savings/deposit details
- Occupation certificate and acknowledgment form
Use Some Important Links:
Download Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Application Form