Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme – The State Government of Karnataka has launched a new Sandhya Suraksha Scheme to take care of old age people in the state. In this scheme, the government will run Old Age Homes with the help of NGOs. The government will provide fund to run these old age home there old age people will get all the facilities and care insurance of life.
Objective Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme
This is a welfare scheme of Karnataka Government in which the government will establish old age homed to take care of old age people. These old age homes will be run by the government registered NGOs. The government will also provide fund to implement this scheme.
Benefits of Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
Under this scheme, the government will provide a montly pension of Rs. 400/- to the old age people. Only those people will get pension who are not getting pension. Besides, the government will also provide a concessional bus pass to the old age people to travel in the buses. This bus pass will be provided to those people whose age is up to 65 years or above.
- The eligible applicant must be a residen of Karnataka State.
- The applicant’s age should be 65 years or above.
- The monthly income of the both husband and wife should be less then Rs.20,000.
- The bank deposit should not be more then Rs.10,000/.
- In this scheme, only weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors people can take the benefit of this scheme.
- The monthly salary of the retired person his or her wife should not be more then Rs.20,000/-. It should be assured by the income expert.
- Id Proof such as Aadhaar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Age Verification
- Bank passbook and savings/deposit details
- Occupation certificate and acknowledgment form
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Registration
The eligible old age people can apply for this scheme through the both online or offline mode. The complete registration process of the scheme is given below step by step.
- The applicant will have to visit its official website at www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
- After reach on home page click on “Online Application“ for online registration.
- After that you will have to enter your working mobile number and then click on
- “Proceed” button.
- After that the registration form will be opened fill all the general information related to the applicant and finally click on “Submit’ button.
- You can also take the printout of your application form for further process.
- The applicant can download the application form from www.karnataka.gov.in.
- The applicant will have to fill the applction form carefully with required detials like district, village, taluk, address and other basic details.
- The applicant will have to attach acknowledgment form, occupation certificate, and other proof certificates with application form.
- The applicant will have to include mark certificates in application form
- The applicant also will have to fill the detail of their relatives and their ages.
- The will have to mention income source details and bank deposits.
- The applicant will have to submit the completely filled application form with all the required documents at the at gram panchayat office or Block, municipality office as per your area.
Apply Online – http://22.214.171.124/Online_service/loginpage.aspx
Official Website – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/