Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18 – Apply
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18 Online Registration, How to Apply/Register Online, Offline Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Download Application Form
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
The State Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18 to stretch out the money related help to NGOs to run Old Age Homes to deal with the elderly people giving all the required enhancements and care insurance to life and so on.
Benefits of Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme 2017-18
A monthly Pension of Rs. 400/ – is provided to penniless elderly people to looked after themselves
A concessional Bus Pass
Senior people over the age of 65 living in Karnataka will be provided a concessional month to month transport goes in KSRTC
- Applicant must a permanent resident of the State.
- Age must be 65 years or above.
- The total income of both husband and wife should be less than Rs.20,000 per month.
- Besides this, the bank deposits must not extend Rs.10,000/-
- Only weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors are eligible
- The joined yearly salary of the proposed retired person and his or her life partner should not surpass Rs.20,000/ – as guaranteed by the nearby income expert.
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- Age Verification
- Domicile certificate
- Bank passbook and savings/deposit details
- Occupation certificate and acknowledgment form
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Day Care Centre
Under the scheme, the Day mind focuses are being constructed at Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad, Gulbarga and Belgaum enterprise territories. The main motto of the scheme is to keep up the prosperity of more seasoned people, to give social and passionate administrations, diversion, Health mind and so forth.,
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Online Registration
All the interested applicants can apply for this scheme via both online and offline mode. For this, you have to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
- After that, visit the online application receipt section and then click on “Online Application“.
- Then, Enter Your Mobile Number and then click on “Proceed” button.
- After that, a registration form will appear on your screen, fill all the required details and click on submit button.
- Besides this, you can also take the printout of your submitted application form
- Firstly, download the application form from www.karnataka.gov.in.
- After that, fill out all the required information carefylly mentioned in application form such as district, village, taluk, address and other basic details.
- Attach acknowledgment form, occupation certificate, and other proof certificates.
- Include check mark certificates in application form
- Fill some information about your relatives and their ages.
- Mention your income source and bank deposits.
- You have to submit the duely filled application form with the required document at gram panchayat office or Block, municipality office as per your area.
Apply Online – http://184.108.40.206/Online_service/loginpage.aspx
Official Website – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/