Karnataka Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री आदर्श ग्राम योजना कर्नाटक
Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana Scheme
Under this scheme, the government will consider 50 villages from every state and develop them as Model village. All over India people are happy with this scheme. But Karnataka peoples have got more than this.
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah announced that except that 50 villages, Karnataka government will take on more 50 number of villages under a new scheme Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Under which the state government will take more 50 villages under consideration and all the 100 villages will be considered for development and be a model village.
The expense of other 50 villages will be owned by state government. This Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana will help villagers to increase their production and now they will get more facility and modern technologies to work in their farms and lands.
Read More: हिंदी में पढ़ें
Details of Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is launched by Karnataka government. Under this scheme, the government has decided to take more 50 villages under consideration from that of the central government scheme. A total of 100 villages will be considered and developed by Karnataka government.
Aims of Mukhya Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Development of villages and village peoples has been the main motto of the scheme.
- This scheme will provide all physical and social infrastructure to these villages.
- It will provide all round socio-economic development of these villages.
- This scheme will also lower the difference between city and village peoples, as now they also will use some latest and advanced technologies.
- Literacy rate, infant mortality rate, basic education and many other things will get a boom under this scheme.
More About the Scheme
- The Central government has decided to launch this program for 50 villages only while Karnataka government has decided to add more 50 villages.
- The total amount of 40 crores has been funded by central government to make these villages as model villages all over India.
- But Karnataka government has decided that they will provide 1 crore to each 100 villages from themselves and including central government fund provided to them.
- If any more fund will be required to complete this scheme, Karnataka government will provide that for their village peoples.