Karnataka Manaswini Scheme – कर्नाटक मानसविनी योजना
The Karnataka State Government in association with revenue department has launched ‘Manaswini Scheme’ for the divorcee or unmarried women of the state.
Details and Objectives of the Manaswini Scheme
- Under this Manaswini Scheme, the state government provides a monthly pension of Rs 500 to unmarried/divorcee poor women. In this scheme, women who are either unmarried or divorcee and fall under the below the poverty line are eligible for the pension under Manaswini.
Read More: Karnataka Ksheera Bhagya Scheme
- After this scheme, unmarried or divorcee women above 65 years of age are eligible for financial support under the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for women who are either unmarried or divorcee and fall under the below poverty line.
- In this scheme, the financial assistance is directly transferred in the bank account or post office account. The state government took very good initiative and this scheme helps unmarried & divorcee women financially which is directly helping them to make their life easy. For getting benefits of this state sponsored scheme applicant women need to qualify some eligibility criteria
Read More: Karnataka Gas Bhagya Scheme
Benefits of the Scheme
- Government provide a monthly pension of Rs 500 to unmarried/divorcee poor women in the state
- Applicant should be resident of Manaswini Scheme
- Unmarried or divorcee women who fall under below poverty line are eligible for this scheme
- Applicant must be between the age group of 40 to 64 year
- If the beneficiaries get married or get a job then they are not eligible for this scheme
Read More: Karnataka Shaadi Bhagya Scheme (Bidaai)
- Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Income certificate
- A self-declaration affidavit stating their marital status
- Bank account details
- Applicant should fill the application form and attached all essential documents
- Submit the form to the Atalji Janasnehi Kendras in Karnataka
- Applicant also visit social welfare office in Karnataka