Karnataka Manaswini Scheme – कर्नाटक मानसविनी योजना
Manaswini Scheme : The state government of Karnataka has launched a new Manaswini Scheme for the welfare of divorcee or unmarried women in the state. Actually, this is a pension scheme which is specially launched to provide financial assistance of Rs. 500/- to the divorcee or unmarried women. According to the scheme, this financial help will be provided on monthly basis.
Objective of Manaswini Scheme
The state government has introduced this scheme with an objective to help the deprived women of the society such as unmarried and divorcee poor women. If a women is divorcee or unmarried and she is living below poverty line these women are eligible for this scheme. They will get a monthly pension of Rs. 500/- under Manaswini Scheme of Karnataka State.
Read More: Karnataka Gas Bhagya Scheme
Benefits of the Scheme
- A monthly pension of Rs 500/- will be provided to the unmarried/divorcee poor women of the state.
- If a divorcee or unmarried age is above 65 years they are eligible for Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme.
- As per the scheme, the pension amount will be directly credited to the bank account of beneficiary.
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State.
- Only Unmarried or divorcee women are eligible for this scheme who belong to the BPL category.
- The applicant age should be between 40 to 64 years
- Those women are not eligible for this who are doing Job or get married.
Read More: Karnataka Shaadi Bhagya Scheme (Bidaai)
- Aadhaar card
- BPL card
- Income certificate
- A self-declaration affidavit stating their marital status
- Bank account details
- In order to get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will have to fill an application form which will be submitted to the Atalji Janasnehi Kendras in Karnataka.
- If the applicant want to get more information about the scheme she can visit Social Welfare Department in Karnataka.