Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme Apply Online | Raitara Sala Manna | raitamitra.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme 2020|Raitara Sala Manna – The Chief Minister of Karnataka HD Kumaraswamy has given a big gift to the farmers of Karnataka. The chief minister presented the budget of Karnataka. The chief minister has announced to waive the loan of farmers. The state government will waive the loan of Rs, 2 lakh of every farmer. This is the good news for those farmers who have taken the loan for agriculture. With this announcement, about 25000 farmers will be benefited.
Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme
This announcement will implement and then farmers will able to check the list of farmers who will get the benefit of the loan waiver.
Karnataka Loan Waiver Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of Karnataka for availing the benefits of this loan waiver scheme.
- The farmer must have got the loan for the agricultural purpose only.
- The farmer must have taken the loan from the primary agricultural credit co-operative society.
- Apart from this, the loans taken from the state co-operative banks will also be waived by the government.
- Under this scheme, only those loan amounts will be waived which will be till 1 lakh or less.
- Firsty, visit the official website i.e. raitamitra.kar.nic.in
- After that, check for the link for the Karnataka Farmer Loan Wavier scheme 2018-19 / Raitara Sala Manna on the Homepage.
- You can also change the language of the website.
- After that, click on Farmer Loan Wavier Registration option.
- Then, an online registration will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- After that, attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Finally submit the form.