Karnataka CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Sanction Letters – The State Government of Karnataka has finally issued the Karnataka CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Sanction Letters under the CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. Now, all the applicants who have applied under this scheme can obtain or download the selection letters. The state government has published the CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Sanction Letters at its official website i.e. www.ashraya.kar.nic.in
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr. Siddharamaiah launched the CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme for providing affordable housing units to the poor homeless people of the state. Under this scheme, the Karnataka Government will also provide a subsidy of Rs. 2.70 lakh to Rs. 3.50 lakh for houses.
Apart from this, the state government has also issued the City Wise List of Residential Performance Beneficiaries for both Rural and Urban Areas. All the interested people of the state can download city wise list and check their names to avail benefits.
Download Karnataka CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Sanction Letters
Here is the detailed process for downloading Karnataka CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Sanction Letters –
- Firstly, visit the official website of RGRHCL i.e. http://18.104.22.168/ (ashraya.kar.nic.in)
- After that, click on “ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿಗಳ ಒಂದು ಲಕ್ಷ ಬಹುಮಹಡಿ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಪತ್ರವನ್ನು ಡೌನ್ ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ” option under “ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿಗಳ ಒಂದು ಲಕ್ಷ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ – ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು” section on the Homepage. (as shown in the image given below)
- You can also
- After that, enter your ‘Applicant Id’ in the CM One Lakh Houses Selection Letter. (as shown in the image given below)
- Now, hit the ‘View’ Button.
- After that, the CM One Lakh Houses Selection Letter will appear on your screen. Download this letter in pdf and take its printout to get a new house under CM One Lakh Housing Scheme.
Note – The authority will give the date and time of moving into the new houses to all the selected candidates who possess these selection letters.
Housing Schemes Achievement (Beneficiary Wise)
The state government has also published the selected beneficiaries list (city wise) to showcase its pro-poor behavior. Now, the Karnataka Government has presented its Housing Scheme achievement (Rural and Urban) in lieu of the upcoming elections. You can see the “ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಸಾಧನೆ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿವಾರು (ನಗರ)” by clicking on the link given below:-