Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme Apply Online cmegp.kar.nic.in
cmegp online application |Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme 2020| www.cmegp.kar.nic.in
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme Apply Online
The Karnataka Government has invited the online applications for Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme at cmegp.kar.nic.in. The state government has launched this scheme for providing government subsidy on loans to individual entrepreneurs in rural areas. Under this Self Employment Scheme, each beneficiary can avail subsidy ranging from 25% to 35% on a single project costing upto Rs. 10 lakh. All the interested applicants can check CMEGP details, documents before applying for cm self-employment scheme 2018-19 at the official website.
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
The Karnataka Government has launched this scheme for providing loans to the beneficiaries of the state through which they can start a new project by making own contribution of just 5% (special category) and 10% (general category) of the total project cost.
For the implementation of this scheme, the state government has made the Department of Commerce, Industry and Tourism its nodal agency. All the interested applicants who are willing to apply online for cm self employment scheme 2018-19 can apply before 13 November 2018. There are both online and offline modes for applying for the scheme.
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme Apply Online Process
Here is the complete online application procedure for Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme 2018-19
- Firstly, visit the official website of Chief Ministers Self-Employment Generation Programme i.e. cmegp.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online” option
- You can also directly click on this link
- After that, the CMEGP online application submission page will appear on your screen.
- Select the agency and enter the Aadhaar number and click at the “Proceed” button.
- After that, the CM Self Employment scheme online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this application form carefully and click on the “Save” button to complete the application process.
- Now, take a printout of the completed Chief Minister Self Employment scheme application form.
After that, all the candidates will have to submit this duly filled application form along with the detailed project report and supporting documents to the respective offices. For more details, candidates can Login using the username and password.
In case of facing any technical error or any problem, you can also check how to apply online for CMEGP.
Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme – Offline Application Process – cmegp online application Form
Here is the offline application process for Karnataka Self Employment Scheme –
- Firstly, download the application form in pdf through the given link –
Download CMEGP Application Form (PDF)
- Fill up this application form carefully along with complete details. Attach a recent photograph and submit the application form to the respective offices.
cmegp online application Check Application Status
All the applicants who have applied for the scheme, can check their application status by the following link –
Required Documents For Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme
|Recent passport photograph||Detailed project report (DPR)|
|Age proof||Educational qualifications|
|EDP training certificate||Voter ID / Ration card|
|Rural certificate for proposed unit||Ex-servicemen certificate|
|Permission from Gram Panchayat||Caste certificate for SC / ST / OBC / MIN|
|List of machineries to be purchased||Physically handicapped certificate|
Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme – Contact Details
Head office / Corporate Office – Department of Industries and Commerce, #49, South Block, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001.