Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana West Bengal | पश्चिम बंगाल कन्याश्री परिकल्प योजना
Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana West Bengal – पश्चिम बंगाल कन्याश्री परिकल्प योजना – The state government of West Bengal has come up with a new welfare scheme for the women of the state named as Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the unmarried girls of the state having age 13 years and above.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana West Bengal – पश्चिम बंगाल कन्याश्री परिकल्प योजना
For the West Bengal Kanyashree Parikalpa Scheme, the state government has removed the annual income criteria of the family of the candidate. These incentives will ensure that girls are studying in schools and do not get married before the age of 18. Kanyashree University is also being set up in the state. A total expenditure of Rs. 1200 crores have been spent on the scheme by the state government.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana – Family Income Ceiling & Details
- Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana is one of the ambitious schemes of the state government.
- The West Bengal Government had launched this scheme in the year 2013 to prevent child marriage in economically weaker sections.
- Earlier, only those beneficiaries were eligible for the scheme whose family annual income was less than 1.2 lakhs.
- Now, the state government has eliminated the income criteria
- The state government will provide this financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per year to those girl beneficiaries who are between 13 and 18 years of age.
- Apart from this, the state government will also give Rs. 25,000 to the girls when they will be 18 years old.
- Now, this scheme is open for everyone and there is no limit of income criteria.
Kanyashree University – कन्याश्री विश्वविद्यालय
The West Bengal Government is going to establish “Kanyashree University” to ensure high education for girls. In this new institution, all the Kanyashree Prikalpa beneficiaries will be assured. Kanyashree University will be established by the Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare.
Application Procedure for Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana
- Get pre-printed application form by the institution where there an admission
- Fill the application form carefully
- submit the application form with necessary certifications to designated persons in their educational institutions.
- the educational institutions shall be immediately entered into the
portal along with scanned bank details
- Once an application has been successfully uploaded, the portal creates a unique Kanyashree Identification Number (Kanyashree ID) and a Kanyashree Identity Card.
- Get the unique Kanyashree Identification Number from the concerned person of the institution for future use.
- Birth Certificate issued by the municipal or Panchayat Authority
- Certificate of age by Head of Institution
- Certificate of enrolment and attendance by Head of Institution
- Income certificate furnished by the employer for employed parents/guardians, certificate by a Competent Authority
- Bank Account Details
- Candidate Age between 13 years to 18 years.
- Applicant must be enrolled in any one of the educational institutions
- Candidate family income is less than or equal to Rs. 1,20,000/- per annum
- Applicant must be unmarried
For more details
visit the Official Website – wbkanyashree.gov.in