Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana Rajasthan Application Form
State government of Rajasthan has introduced Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana for marriage of the poor girl’s. Under the scheme the state government will give Rs 10,000 as financial assistance to marry the girls. The purpose of this scheme is to provide support for marriage to the families suffering from poor and financial condition in the state.
This scheme is for the economically backward people who cannot afford marriage their girls. Under the Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana, Rajasthan government will provide assistance for the marriage of two daughters of poor / scheduled caste / BPL families.
Objective of Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana
- Preventing Child Marriage in the SocietyProvide financial assistance to women of poor / widow / helpless / BPL families.
- Encourage the poor families for educating girls
- Social justice for everyone
Aims of Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana
- Providing financial assistance to poor family
- Break the myth that is girls is burden of any family
- Grant Amount under the Scheme
- After 18 years on marriage: Rs 20000 /
- Marriage after tenth passes marriage: Rs 30000/
- After Marriage of Bachelor Degree: Rs 40000/
- Applicant must be native citizen of the scheme
- The scheme is applicable for those girls whose age is 18 years and above
- The applicant family must be belongs to BPL family
- The scheme is available for the entire citizen along with SC/ST and all category family
- This amount will be payable only for the marriage of the first 2 daughters of the family.
- All category Antodya Family
- Applicant family has not any earning member whose age is above 25 years.
- In order to avail the benefits of Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana, the applicant will have to apply 1 month before marriage or 6 months after marriage.
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, the applicant will first have to take the application form.
- Click here for Application form Download
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Attached all the required documents
- The applicant will have to go to the Social Welfare Department with complete form and submit the application form.
- Now, eligibility of your application will be checked. And if you are eligible, you will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Age Proof certificate
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate (if apply after marriage)
For More Details Contact
Phone Number: – 0141-2226638
Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org