Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is a scholarship scheme to provide scholarships to meritorious girl students in the state Uttar Pradesh launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana scheme is benefiting girls by providing a financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to each girl student who has achieved merit distinction in 12th board exams.
Utter Pradesh Government aims to distribute Rs 267.30 cr to 89,100 meritorious girl students under the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana in the year 2016. This Money will directly be transferred to the saving bank accounts of to the girl students who have excelled in intermediate or equivalent examinations in the state upto by the end Of September after the result had been declared.
Objective of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
The main Objective of Kanya Vidhya Dahn Yojna is to support financially hose girls which are excellent in their studies and to encourage them to study in higher education. This scheme is aimed nwith dedication to help those poor girls which belong to poor households and can not peruse their education due to financial weakness.
How To apply gor Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojana
The application submission process for Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojana is very simple and straightforward.
- Here we are providing an application form in image format which you can submit online or print out on respective purpose.
But before filling out form you must check if you are eligible for this Scheme by reading terms and conditions which are as follows
Eligiblity Conditions For Kanya Vidhya Yojana
- This Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojna Scheme is only ment for thos girl students who belongs to a family where annual income of the main family member is not much than a certain amount decided by the government’
- To be eligible for this scheme that particular girl should have achieved merit in their intermediate or equivalent exams
- Only Utter Pradesh girl student can apply through this scheme . Those Girl who are from UP Board , State Secondary Education Council, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education , UP Madarsa who have passed class twelth.
Document Required For Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojana
These are the two mandatory document that you must have to attach copy / or any proof with you application form.
- Self Attested Mark Sheet and Certificate Xerox copy of Intermediate class.
- Certified copy of Income Certificate
Also we are providing a ppt of important details and description that matters in Kanya Vidhya Dhan Yojana.