UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration कन्या सुमंगला योजना पंजीकरण 2019 Kanya Sumangla Yojana UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Application Form – In the budget of 2019-20, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced its new scheme Kanya Sumangla Yojana by following Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh. The government has launched this scheme, especially for girls to take care of their health, education and marriage.
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2019 Aim
Actually, this scheme is launched with an aim to improve the education ratio of girls in the state. In this scheme, the government will provide financial help to complete their education along with this, the government will also provide financial help to the girls at the time of their marriage. The government is expecting that this scheme will create positive thinking related to the girl child in their families. This scheme will also help to improve the girl child ratio in the state.
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2019 Benefits
In this scheme, the government has decided to deposit a fixed amount in the name of the girl child to take care of girl child health, education and marriage. According to the scheme, this amount would be credited into the bank account of the girls through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. In order to implement this scheme, the government has allocated 1200 crore. The implementation process will start from the upcoming month of April 2019.
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana Installment Payment Process
- The first instalment of the amount will be given at the time of girl childbirth.
- The second instalment will be given at the time of girl child vaccination.
- The third instalment will be given at the time of admission of the girl in Class I.
- Fourth instalment will be given to the girl when she reaches in class VI.
- The fifth instalment will be given when she reaches in class IX.
- The sixth instalment will be given at the starting of her graduation.
- The final seventh instalment will be given at the time of her marriage after the age of 21.
Previous two government had introduced several welfare schemes for girls like Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme, Mahamaya Garib Balika Ashirvad Yojana and Savitri Bai Phule Balika Shiksha Madad Yojana by BSP Suprimo Mayawati.
This scheme will help poor families to take care of girl child after receiving time to time financial help. The implementation process will start very soon from 1st April 2019. The scheme guidelines, registration process and other all the details will also be released soon.