Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana Apply Online | udyogaadhaar.gov.in
How to Apply Online for Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana | District Industry Center Loan Scheme | Sarkari Yojana | जिला उद्योग केंद्र लोन योजना – Through this article, we will tell you about the District Industry Center Loan Scheme started by the Central Government. If you want to apply to take advantage of this scheme, but you do not know where to apply online application for this, read carefully the following from us. With the help of which you can apply online for the District Industry Center Loan Scheme.
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana
Under this scheme, if a person wants to open a new business, then the person can take a loan for it. So that person will be able to start his job easily. Given the growing population of our country, it is very difficult for every person to get employment.
Keeping this in view, this District Industry Center Loan Scheme has been started. So that all the people can be provided employment.
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana – Benefits
- Under this government scheme, if a citizen wants to open his business then he will be given a loan easily.
- With this, your time will also be saved.
- Most importantly, if you want to take advantage of this scheme, you do not need to go anywhere because you can apply online for it.
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana – Required Document
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Residence Certificate
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant’s minimum age is 18 years old.
- Also, it is compulsory for the applicant to pass the 8th class.
- Under this government scheme, 25 lakhs in the manufacturing area and loan up to 10 lakh for the business area will be given.
- The BPL card holder can also avail the scheme if there is no further plan before it.
Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana – Online Applying Process
- First, you have to go to the official website of UP Udyog Aadhar ( https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in).
- After coming to the official website, you will have to fill your name and Aadhaar card number and click on the following Validate & Generate OTP.
- After that, there will be an OTP on your mobile phone, which you will have to go by going to the official page.
- Finally, you will be eligible to apply online for the Jila Udyog Kendra Loan Yojana.