Jharkhand Ved Vyas Awas Yojana – Complete Details
Jharkhand Ved Vyas Awas Yojana – The State Government of Jharkhand is providing a housing facility to the fishermen of the state under its ambitious housing scheme named ‘Jharkhand Vedavas Awas Yojana’. Under this scheme, 105 fishermen from every district have been selected. In order to provide the benefits of the scheme, applications have been sought from the fishermen under the Vedvyas Awas Yojana.
Details of Jharkhand Ved Vyas Awas Yojana
This application has been taken from four assembly constituencies of East Singhbhum, i.e. fishermen residing in Potka, Ghatshila, Bahargonda and Jugslai assembly constituencies. Domajudi of the Baharagoda Wis region, Kanchiti of Ghatsila wiss area, Jugslai Wiss area, Patdama Bengaluru and a village in Potka in the Potka Wiss area will be built in a village.
Under this scheme, all the houses should be constructed in one place so that the fishermen may be able to come. Deputy Commissioner told that 22 dwellings will be built in the village of Dajjudi in Baharagoda.
Read More: List of Jharkhand Government Schemes
Highlights of Jharkhand Ved Vyas Awas Yojana
- Only the fishermen of Jharkhand can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 5 beneficiaries of ST and 40 of SC are to be selected.
- The state government will allocate 1.25 lakh rupees to the beneficiaries for housing construction.
- So far, more than 300 fishermen have been given applications for this scheme.
- Domajudi village of Baharagoda will have the maximum 22 dwellings.
- With the allocation of funds, the remaining fishermen will also be given accommodation.
- The government has designed the house to build the house.