Jharkhand Sochalay List 2018 झारखण्ड शौचालय लिस्ट 2018 Swacch Bharat Yojana Sauchalay List 2018 Jharkhand Toilet List 2018 SBM Beneficiaries List 2018 Jharkhand Online Shauchalaya List sbm.gov.in
Jharkhand Sochalay List 2018
The Central Government has started the Swacch Bharat Mission for keeping India Clean. The government launched this mission for the people of our country. Under this scheme, the government started Sauchalay Nirman Yojana (Toilet Construction Scheme) for constructing Toilets in the rural areas of the state where people use to do open defecation (खुले में शौच) which causes various diseases.
झारखण्ड शौचालय लिस्ट 2018
Under the Swacch Bharat Mission Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana, the central government provides Rs. 12,000 assistance to the beneficiaries for the construction of Toilets in their houses. Today we are providing you an important information related to this if you are a resident of Jharkhand then this information is very important to you. The Central Government has recently released Jharkhand Sochalay list 2018,. If you have applied for this scheme, then you can check for your name in this list.
Swacch Bharat Mission Shauchalaya Nirman Yojana Beneficiaries List 2018
The Central Government of India has issued the SBM Sochalaya List of 28 States. Here is the list of the states –
- Andra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Check / Search Your Name In Jharkhand Sochalay List 2018
If you are a resident of Jharkhand State and have already applied for the Swacch Bharat Mission Toilet Construction Scheme, then you can check for your name in the Jharkhand Sochalay List 2018 by following the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit this link – http://sbm.gov.in/sbmreport/home.aspx#
- On this page, click on [A 03]Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail Entered’ option under “Report” section.
- After that, select your state i.e. “Jharkhand” > Your District > Your Block
- Now, click on “View Report” option.
- After that, the Gram Panchayat List will appear on your screen.
- Now, Go to your Gram Panchayat (GP) name and click on the number (i.e.123) under the FY in which you have applied.
- After that, the Sauchalay List of your Gram Panchayat will appear on your screen.
- You can search your name in this list.
Hope you liked this article, if you are facing and problem or facing any technical error then you can comment your querry here. We will surely help you soon.