The Jharkhand Government has started the Mukhyamantri Shekshnik Bhraman Yojana for the students of the state. Under this scheme, the students can get the knowledge of the culture of foreign countries and will get knowledge.
Under Mukhyamantri Shekshnik Bhraman Yojana, the first train with 900 students was flagged off from the state. In this tour, the children will be taken to Agra and Delhi. 50 Teachers have been also sent with the children in order to guide children.
List of Jharkhand Government Schemes
Besides this, the arrangement of food for the children has been also made. The arrangements for the safety of the students have been also made.
Features of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shekshnik Bhraman Yojana
- The state government provides opportunity to the students of government schools to visit other places so that they will know the culture and heritage of the area.
- The Jharkhand Government had launched this scheme for the government school students of government and government aided schools.
- A total budget of Rs. 1.1 Crores has been sanctioned for this scheme.
- Apart from this, the Jharkhand Government has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the railways as meeting the transportation requirements of such large number of students is not easy.
Mukhyamantri Shaikshanik Bhraman Yojana Trip Details
- Trip to Delhi and Agra – Under this scheme, the state government will send the students along with teachers to Delhi and Agra. These two places have a rich history and architectural wonders of the country.
- Duration of the trip – The Delhi – Agra trip has been scheduled to last for five days. During these days, the students will be taken to various historical places.
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!