Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना झारखण्ड Download Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana Online Application Form Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana Ke Liye Avedan Kaise Kaise Kare Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojna Jharkhand Online Registration
Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana – कन्या विवाह योजना झारखण्ड
The Jharkhand Government has launched a new scheme for the poor people of the state. The name of this scheme is “Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana”. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 to the poor families of the state for the marriage of their daughter. All the needy and eligible people of the state can apply for this scheme.
The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the girls of poor families who can not afford the cost of the marriage of their daughter. Under this scheme, a financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 is provided to such girl beneficiaries.
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana Jharkhand
Here are the benefits of Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana –
- Under the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana, the state government provides Rs. 30,000 financial assistance for the marriage of the girl.
- The state government will improve the condition of girls in the state.
- This scheme will reduce the financial burden of poor fathers who are worried about the marriage of their daughters.
- This assistance is completely a help, beneficiaries do not need to repay this amount to the state government.
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the poor families of the state and their daughters.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family does not exceed Rs. 72,000
- Age of the girl must not be less than 18 years.
- Age of boy must not be less than 21 years.
- The applicant must belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) category of the society.
- Any member of the family must not be any state and central government employee.
- The benefits of this scheme are not applicable for Re-marriage (पुर्नविवाह)
- Widow can avail the benefits of this scheme in the case of Re-marriage.
- Orphan girls who do not belong to BPL category are also eligible for the scheme.
Required Documents For Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook copy
- Income certificate
- Identity proof
- Resident proof
- Aadhar card
Note: There may be other documents required for the scheme, please confirm from the concerned authority or department.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana
All the applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme for availing the benefits of this scheme. Here is the application process for the scheme –
- Applicants will have to download and fill the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the required documents at the Department of social and women’s welfare, the Government of Jharkhand.
Note – It is mandatory to apply for the scheme within one month of the marriage.