Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Apply Online Registration झारखण्ड ई-कल्याण पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2019 ऑनलाइन आवेदन Download Application Form www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
As per the Announcement from officials, Jharkhand Government Again started E kalyan Scholarship scheme For higher studies, State Government is providing E Kalyan Scholarship 2018-19 session to the students. This scholarship scheme is applicable for different categories which are related to students from outside the state or state but should be part of India. and belonging to the Schedule castes (SC), Schedule Tribal (ST), and other backward classes. Candidates who want to enjoy the benefit of E-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship Scheme can fill the application form; candidates who are already having benefits and want to renew their scholarship can also fill the form. The direct link for Online Registration & Renewal Application Form is available below!
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
- Benefits of this scheme Students of all Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes can fill applications for the E-Kalyan Scholarship 2018 of Jharkhand State.
- The maximum limit of family’s annual income of the applicant students should not exceed 2.5 lakhs for SC and ST category students.
- The maximum annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- Beneficiaries of the E-welfare 2018 scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
Important Things to Know Before Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
- Applicant must belong to Schedule castes (SC), Schedule Tribal (ST), and other backward classes (OBC) are eligible to apply for E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme of Jharkhand state.
- All those students who already have filled the application can log in using their previous user ID and password instead of the new registration.
- After that, upload certificate (caste, residential and income certificate etc.) which is only issued online mode.
- The validity of income certificate should be from April 1, 2018.
- E-welfare 2018 is eligible to edit applications only for students to submit new applications.
- Family Income of the applicant should not be more than 2.5 lakh per year for Schedule Castes (SC), Schedule Tribal (ST) candidates. And the family Annual income of OBC students should not be more than 1 lakh.
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
For Open the official website go to the given link ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
After reaching the home page go to “Advertisement” tab available at the top menu bar of home page.
Open the Post Matric E Kalyan Scholarship notification, read the notification details.
- Firstly, candidates will have to go to the official website which is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- click on the appropriate link about e-welfare scholarship notice.
- Candidates should read the full notification of e-Kalyan scholarship scheme.
- After reading the notification, return to the previous page and click on the “Scholarship Registration” link from the menu bar.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Find all information such as student login name such as student’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, password.
- Enter captcha and create an account
- After this, the Jharkhand E-Welfare Scholarship application will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Enter all details such as student’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Upload the certificate properly along with the appropriate documents and applications.
- Finally, at the end of the page, press the “Submit” button on the stationary.
- After all, download the print copy of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration – Apply Online
- Firstly, candidates will have to the official website https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- E-welfare portal requires registration by the students once, filling a general application form, which will capture the original personal details of the student.
- Then register if you are a new user please register here.
- After that, sign in to your account and fill out the application form below.
- Now fill all the details correctly.
- You will now see your filled application form.
How to Change Student Login Registration / Aadhar Details
If any student has made any mistake during the registration, the can easily change their details like student name, father name, dob and Aadhaar no ).
The student will have to follow some easy step to edit their details online:-
First of all, visit https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/ and click on “Scholarship Registration” link.
After that, you will see “How to Change Student Login Registration / Aadhar Details” link. Click on side link.
After that, you will reach on another page where you will have to enter your mobile number to edit your details.
For Any Information Contact Helpdesk No’s: +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only) E-mail: email@example.com
Note: Friend if you are facing any problem related to the online registration, eligibility criteria and other details of the scheme. So you can comment us without any hesitation in the below comment box.