Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration / झारखण्ड ई-कल्याण पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2018 – The Jharkhand government is going to start the e-Kalyan Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme again for the year 2018-19 session. This scholarship scheme is applicable for different categories which are related to students from outside the state or state but should be part of India.
Tribal Welfare Commissioner, Jharkhand state will soon publish official scholarship notification for various programs and matric scholarship for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and OBC category candidates who are studying in 2018- 2019. All the interested students can make Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration at the official website i.e. www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
- Benefits of this scheme Students of all Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes can fill applications for the E-Kalyan Scholarship 2018 of Jharkhand State.
- The maximum limit of family’s annual income of the applicant students should not exceed 2.5 lakhs for SC and ST category students.
- The maximum annual income limit for OBC students will be 1 lakh per year.
- Beneficiaries of the E-welfare 2018 scheme will not be eligible for any other type of scholarship scheme.
Important Things to Know Before Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
- All those students who already have filled the application can log in using their previous user ID and password instead of the new registration.
- After that, upload certificate (caste, residential and income certificate etc.) which is only issued online mode.
- The validity of income certificate should be from April 1, 2018.
- Students who have been enrolled in new courses through the later entrance and have already received a scholarship in the year 2017-18 need to apply for a new scholarship for 2018-19 instead of the renewal of scholarship form.
- E-welfare 2018 is eligible to edit applications only for students to submit new applications.
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration
- Firstly, candidates will have to go to the official website which is ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Hit the appropriate link about e-welfare scholarship notice.
- Candidates should read the full notification of e-Kalyan scholarship scheme.
- After reading the notification, return to the previous page and click on the “Scholarship Registration” link from the menu bar.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Find all information such as student login name such as student’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, password.
- Enter captcha and create an account
- After this, the Jharkhand E-Welfare Scholarship application will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Enter all details such as student’s name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Upload the certificate properly along with the appropriate documents and applications.
- Finally, at the end of the page, press the “Submit” button on the stationary.
- After all, download the print copy of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration – Apply Online
- Firstly, candidates will have to the official website https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
- E-welfare portal requires registration by the students once, filling a general application form, which will capture the original personal details of the student.
- Then register if you are a new user please register here.
- After that, sign in to your account and fill out the application form below.
- Now fill all the details correctly.
- You will now see your filled application form.
How to Change Student Login Registration / Aadhar Details
If any student has made any mistake during the registration, the can easily change their details like student name, father name, dob and Aadhaar no ).
The student will have to follow some easy step to edit their details online:-
First of all, visit https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/ and click on “Scholarship Registration” link.
After that, you will see “How to Change Student Login Registration / Aadhar Details” link. Click on side link.
After that, you will reach on another page where you will have to enter your mobile number to edit your details.
For Any Information Contact Helpdesk No’s: +91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (from 10:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Saturday working days only) E-mail: [email protected]
Note: Friend if you are facing any problem related to the online registration, eligibility criteria and other details of the scheme. So you can comment us without any hesitation in the below comment box.