Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana – Apply | Complete Details
Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana – The Jharkhand government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Raghuwar Das has started the housing scheme for employees of D grade of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana has been initiated for the non-tribals working in the company immediately after the amendment in the housing allocation system of Bokaro Steel Plant. The employees from S-3, S-5 who are working in BSL for the first time can avail the D type accommodation freely instead of option basis.
Detail of Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana
- Employees working on this post can submit their application on the official website of BSL from October 23 to November 2017.
- After submitting the application form under Awas Chayan Yojana, the priority list will be made on the basis of employee number and service period.
- All plans will be allocated by the applicant under the scheme, by the end of January, the house will be allocated.
- For this, the applicants will have to fill in the details of their favorite sector and floor in the form.
- Also, as per the BSL, the worker who is currently in the Vision Period and the Vision period is due to expire from 21 October 2017 to 31 January 2018.
- Under the Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana, applicants can also give information about any floor in the application as desired.
- The housing unit will be allocated after the expiry of their version period.
- Under the Jharkhand Government’s housing scheme, over 1000 BSL employees will be benefited.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Awas Chayan Yojana
- Applicant’s age must be minimum 18 years.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have an annual income upto three lakh rupees.
- The applicant must have no house and house in the country.
Read More: List of Jharkhand Government Schemes
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account
- Domicile certificate
- Photo and signature of applicant