Jeevan Pramaan Service – Full Information
Jeevan Pramaan Service: The government has started its new Jeevan Pramaan Service for Pensioners. This is biometric-enabled digital service which will provide a life certificate to the pensioners who are retired from government service of Central Government, State Governments, Defense Personnel or any other Government organization. There are many pensioners receive their pension from banks and post offices. In order to obtain their pension continously they have to present a life certificate in every year of November.
Objective of Jeevan Pramaan Service
According to the details about 1 crore pensioners in the country who receive their pension through the bansks, post offices and other ways. As per the rules of government, the pensioners have to present their life certificate in every year of November. In this procedure, the pensioner will have to present personaly in the pension distribution department to give them a life certificate that he/she is alive. After submitting this certificate it is ensure that the pensioner will receive his/her pension continously. In this procedure some times it becomes very diffcult for the pensioner to present at the pension office during their old age. In this case they become unable to present their life certificate on time. In order to solve this problem of pensioners the government has started this service for the pensioner. If any pensioner is unable to reach at the pension office to present his life certificate, in this case they can show their a digitaly generate life certificate from home.
Benefits of the Jeevan Pramaan Service
- The old age pensioners will have not to present personaly in the government office to present their life certificate to continue their pension.
- With the help of this servers the old pensioners can easly generate their life certificate from home by using their computer. This certificate will be generated through the biometrict authentication or they can sumit the life certificate at the nearest Jeevan Pramaan centers.
- This service will reduce the risk of wrong distribution of pension.
Required Documents for Jeevan Pramaan Service
At the time of registration, the pensioners will have to present following required documents.
- Pensioner Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar must be linked with pensioner’s bank account
- Pension Payment Order (PPO) number
- Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Applying Procedure for Jeevan Pramaan Service
- The pensioners can easyly obtain digital life certificate from the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC). For this, the pensioner will have to pay a nominal fee to use this service.
- If you don’t know about the Jeevan Pramaan Centre then you can find the nearest Jeevan Pramaan Centre at https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/locater.
- Besides, the educated pensioners can also download a Jeevan Pramaan mobile app athttps://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/app/download by entering their e-mail id. After that you can register for life certificate.
- In this process, the pensioner information will be authenticated biometricly by finger print.
- After the completion of the process, the pensioner will receive Jeevan Pramaan Certificate ID on registered mobile number.
- This is a digital life certificate which can be accessed by the pensioners and Pension Distribution Agencies.
- The life certificate can be also downloaded from the official Jeevan Pramaan website by using Jeevan Pramaan ID or Aadhaar number.
Adress: Jeevan Pramaan Project
3rd Floor, National Informatics Centre
A-Block, CGO Complex
New Delhi – 110 003 India
Contact Jeevan Pramaan team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Service (Call Centre) Phone: (91)-0120-3076200