ISKON Bangalore Scholarship – Apply Online | www.iskconbangalore.org
ISKON Bangalore Scholarship – The Learning Society has launched the ISKON Banglore Scholarship Scheme for recognizing the unsung heroes i.e. children of auto-rickshaw drivers, police constables, railway porters, paura karmikas. Under this scholarship scheme, the scholarship will be given to the meritorious children of the unsung heroes of the society i.e. auto-rickshaw drivers, police constables, railway porters, paura karmikas etc.
Eligibility Criteria for ISKON Bangalore Scholarship
- Students will be selected on the basis of merit and the family’s financial needs.
- Those students from Bengaluru who had appeared for SSLC Board exam or II PUC or equivalent exam in 2018, and got 95% or more in the previous examination are eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- Under this scheme, children of auto-rickshaw drivers, police constables, railway porters and paura karmikas are eligible to avail the benefits of the scholarship scheme.
- Children of those who are working for daily wages, or handicapped, or unemployed can also take advantage of this scholarship scheme.
The last date for submitting your application is June 30, 2018 (Saturday).
ISKON Bangalore Scholarship – Online Application
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. https://www.iskconbangalore.org/scholarship-application/
- After that, read the details of the scheme and click on “Click here to Apply” option.
- Then, an online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this online application form carefully.
- After that, upload your photo and submit the application form.
ISKON Bangalore Scholarship – Terms & Conditions
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Application can be contacted through Call or Mail if any clarification is required.
- The ISKON Scholarship Scheme’s jurisdiction is Bangalore city only.
- You have to submit the following documents on the shortlisting of your application –
- parent/guardian’s annual income certificate
- applicant’s identity card and marks card
- If you are unable to submit the above mentioned documents then your application may disqualify.