IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme – Book Free Tickets | Win Rs. 10,000 | www.irctc.co.in
IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme, Link Aadhar with Your IRCTC Account & Get a chance to win Rs. 10,000 every month. Besides this, your ticket booking amount will also refunded under this scheme. Procedure to Link Aadhar with your IRCTC account. Read complete details here.
IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme
Booking a railway online ticket can prove to be beneficial for you. Actually, IRCTC has come up with a tremendous scheme named IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme. Under this scheme, you have to link the Aadhaar number with your IRCTC account. By doing this, you can get a chance to book a ticket for Rs 10,000 or cash back or for free. Not only this, you will be able to book 12 tickets instead of 6 every month after linking the base from an IRCTC account. Indian Railways has launched this scheme to verify the online train ticket booking and the person who holds an IRCTC account. This scheme is based on the Lucky Draw.
Aadhar Linking Procedure
- Firstly, you must first login to your IRCTC account.
- Once logged in you go to MY profile, click on the last option Aadhar KYC here.
- After that enter your Aadhar number in the column that opens on the page.
- The only way to submit the link will be the verification code to your mobile number.
- Once you enter the verify code, your IRCTC account will link to your Aadhar.
- Now you can go to the Profile Update option again in the My Profile tab, here you will see that the Aadhaar number has been linked from your IRCTC account.
5 People Get Benefits Every Month Under IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme
This lucky draw scheme of Railways will benefit 5 people every month. Those who win the Lucky Draw will not only be given a reward of Rs 10,000, but they will also refund the amount that they have spent on booking tickets. However, it is important that you have the same name in the IRCTC profile, the same name should be on the ticket too.
Also Read in Hindi – आईआरसीटीसी फ्री रेल टिकट बुकिंग स्कीम 2018
IRCTC Aadhar Linking Scheme to Last 6 Months
The Lucky Draw scheme will also send information about the winning people not only to the IRCTC website but also to the winner’s registered email id. This scheme has started from December 2017 and will run for the next 6 months. This scheme benefits will be available only to those who have maintained an e-Wallet account in IRCTC.
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!