UP Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme – Uttar Pradesh Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme is a pension scheme which was started by the Uttar Pradesh Government for the senior citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs.300 to senior citizens of the state above the age of 60 years whose name appears in the All India BPL List 2002.
UP Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
All the interested people of the state can apply for Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme UP through the official website of social welfare department sspy-up.gov.in.
Under this pension scheme, people will get a monthly pension of Rs.300 in which Rs.100 will be provided by the UP government and Rs. 200 by the Central government. Besides this, all the senior citizens above 80 years of age will get a monthly pension of Rs. 500 from central government.
Apply Online – Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
People do not need to go anywhere for applying for this scheme. They can apply online for this scheme. Here are some simple steps –
- After that, click on “New Entry Form” option to open UP Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application Form.
- Then, an online registration form will appear on your screen. (as shown in the image given below)
- Fill thee application form carefully and hit the “Save” details. Then, you have to click on “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” option to finally submit the application form.
- Besides this, you can also check the filled in application form by clicking on this link – View Application Form
- After that, take a print out of the complete application form.
You have to submit the printout of the application form to DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within 1 month from the date of Final Submission. Check Out the application Format – Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Vridhavastha Pension Scheme Application Format
Required Documents for UP Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
|Documents||Maximum Size and Format|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph (फोटो)||20 kb in JPEG Format|
|Birth / Age Certificate (जन्म / आयुप्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Identity Proof (पहचान प्रमाण पत्र) – Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Rashan Card||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Bank Passbook (बैंक पासबुक)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Income Certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
Track Application Status
- Then, you can make “Login” by using the generate password and application registration number.