Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List – Hello Friends, today I will provide our the Statewise Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List / राज्यवार इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना लाभार्थी सूची.
The Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme is jointly being run by the Government of India and the State Government from the year 1994. In Uttar Pradesh, the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme is being conducted through Social Welfare Department of the state. In which pensioners are provided financial aid.
What is Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme?
In place of National Old Age Pension Scheme, the Central Government has started the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. The purpose of this scheme is to give pension to all persons of the age group of 65 years and above of BPL family. Under this pension scheme, a monthly pension of Rs.500 is given to the pensioners under 75 years.
- Beneficiary age must be at least 60 years or more.
- Beneficiary name should be in BPL list 2002.
- The eligible older persons of 60 years or above are payable at the rate of Rs.300 / – per beneficiary per month. Out of the total amount Rs.200 is given by the Central Government and Rs.100 by the state government.
- With effect from 01/04/2011, beneficiaries of 80 years and above are being given the amount of pension as Rupees 500 / – per month per beneficiary to the States.
- Passport size photograph
- Age Proof
- Voter ID, Ration Card or Aadhaar card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
In rural areas, the beneficiary is selected through the Gram Panchayat and in the urban areas through sub-collector City Magistrate. The Gram Panchayat sends the list of beneficiaries to the Block Development Officer’s office.
Re-Cluster Development Officer transfers the office list to the Office of the Social Welfare Officer. While accepting eligible applicants by testing the received list, the pension amount of pension is directly sent to the beneficiary’s account.
In view of transparency, verification of beneficiaries is done in each year in May and June. New beneficiaries are selected in their place by removing the identified deceased and ineligible pensioners from the pension list.
There are different procedures and official websites for applying online for different states. To apply immediately in rural areas visit your Gram Sabhas and in the urban areas, visit your District Provisioning Officer.
Check Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List
In order to check the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit this link or http://www.nsap.nic.in/login/dashboard.do?methodName=showintialize&val
- Select your State and click on ‘Submit’.
- After that, select your District from the list
- Now, select your Subdistrict/Municipality
- Then, select your GramPanchayat/Ward
- After that, Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List will appear on your screen.