How to Link Aadhaar Number to PAN Card by SMS
If you have not linked the Aadhaar Number to PAN Card so far, then hurry it. You have to link by the time of 31 March 2019. Its deadlines are already extending 5 times. According to the order of the Supreme Court, it has to link PAN card to Aadhaar card. This is essential for filing income tax returns and refunding. Easy stepos to Link Aadhaar Number to PAN Card by SMS.
If you have not yet linked the Aadhaar Number to PAN, you can easily link the Aadhaar Card with PAN number in just 2 minutes via SMS. The Income Tax Department has provided this facility. You do not even need to login for this. You can also link the Aadhaar card and PAN number via SMS. For this, you have to send the SMS to 567678 or number 56161. You must send these SMS only from your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar Number to PAN card
- To link the Aadhar card with the PAN, firstly write the UIDPAN in the capital letter.
- After this, give a space and write the 12 digit base number.
- Then you will have to type the 10 digit PAN card number by entering the space.
- This SMS must be sent to 567678 or number 56161.
- Suppose your base number is 123456789321 and the PAN card number is ABCDE1234F.
- You can send a UIDPAN 123456789321 ABCDE1234F SMS by typing this way.
- After this there will be a SMS in your mobile number for linking Aadhar Number with PAN card.
- You can also link your Aadhar number with PAN card by going to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in on the Income Tax Department’s portal.
- There is a facility to login here and without having to login.
- Click Here Link Aadhaar
- A new page will be open
- Fill PAN Number, Aadhaar Number and Name as Aadhaar Card
- Click I have only year of birth in Aadhar card if your birthdate is mentioned accurately in adhaar card then do not click.
- Enter Captcha and click Link Aadhaar
Now your Aadhaar Card linked to PAN Card. If you have not linked do it immediately before last date March 31 2019.