How to Check Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digidhan Vyapar Yojana Winners
The Modi government had initiated two programs aimed to encourage people to promote the digital economy cashless transaction. The name of these programs was Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digidhan Vyapaar Yojana.
The scheme started from December 25 and will run till April 14. Under the scheme, 15,000 customers are given a reward of Rs 1000 per day. The businessman will also receive a prize every week under Digidhan Vyapaar Yojana. To check that Which customers or merchants have won the prize, the government has launched the website. Anyone can check that he has won any prize or not by visiting the link digidhanlucky.mygov.in
Latest Update (14 April 2017) :Check List of Lucky Grahak Yojana Lottery Winners List- 1 Crore/50 Lakh/25 Lakh and Rs. 1000 Daily Winners
How to Check:
– First, visit the link digidhanlucky.mygov.in or click here.
– If you are a customer then click on CONSUMER or if you are a merchant then click on MERCHANT.
– After this, enter the mobile number registered to your bank account and click on GET OTP.
– Then enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number through a SMS.
– Click on Try Your Luck and the result will be at the front of you.
– If the results do not come, then you have to enter some basic information related to your transactions such as transaction type, transaction id and transaction date.
– Choose any one option RuPay, AEPS, UPI or USSD in TRANSACTION TYPE.
– Click on submit after filling all the information.
Lucky Grahak Yojana:
Under the scheme, 15000 people who will use digital transaction will be rewarded Rs.1000 daily. Also, three mega draws will be held on 13 April in which three people will be rewarded by Rs. 1 crore, Rs. 50 lakh and Rs. 25 lakh.
Digidhan Vyapar Yojana:
Under ‘Digidhan Vyapar Yojana’ 7000 merchants will be rewarded every week. The maximum amount of the reward will be Rs 50,000 for each merchant.