The Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a scheme named Saksham Yojana Haryana on Monday. Monday was the fiftieth year of the establishment of Haryana. The state government had organized the Golden Jubilee Function on Tuesday in Gurgaon. Prime Minister Narender Modi was the chief guest of the function.
On this occasion, CM Manohar Lal Khattar has started an employment scheme on Monday for the unemployed people who has completed their post graduation. According to this scheme, the registered unemployed postgraduates will be given Rs.9000 salary for working for 100 hours in a month.
Chief Minister has also inaugurated a website relating this scheme. Only the permanent residents of the Haryana state can avail the benefits of the scheme. Unemployed people have to register on the website and then they will be provided employment.
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Yojana Haryana
- Applicant must be domicile of Haryana
- Applicant must be registered in the Employment exchange
- Applicant must be a Post-Graduate
- Age of the applicant must be between 21 to 35 years
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum
- The benefit of the scheme will be given for max of 3 years
- Applicant should register online for this scheme
How to Fill Saksham Yojana Haryana Online Application Form
Online Procedure of Registration:
- Tick the option: Are you Domicile of Haryana and select yes from the dialogue box.
Step -2: Fill the information.
- Domicile Type.
- Date of Birth.
- Aadhar Number.
- Employment Registration Number.
- Employment Exchange where registered.
- Mobile Number.
- Email Id.
- Then click on register option.
Note: – If you do not have the employment registration number then register in step-3.
- Visit the official website of Departement of Employment Government of Haryana. (http://hrex.org/index.php?module=register)
- Fill the information.
- Click on the next option.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated and then enter this registration number in step-2.
- After successful registration, you will be able to log in.
- Log in for Saksham Haryana Yojana. (http://hreyahs.gov.in/parvesh.php)