Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form | Ayushman Bharat Yojana | abnhpm.gov.in
Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM), the central government will provide health protection to about 10.74 crore poor & deprived rural families. Under this Modicare scheme, the central government will provide cashless and paperless medical facilities of upto Rs. 5 lakh to poor people in any government / private empanelled hospital with no restriction on age, family size and gender.
Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form – Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Here is the complete procedure for hospitals for filling Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form for ABY-National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) –
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. abnhpm.gov.in
- After that, click on “Hospital Empanelment” option on the homepage.
- After that, the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital Empanelment Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- After that, fill out the application form carefully along with all the details such as state, name of hospital, hospital parent (single / group), contact person e-mail ID, password and Hospital Type (Public / Private (Not for Profit) / Private (Profit)).
- Then, finally, hit “Create an Account” button to complete the hospital empanelment process.
Note – Those hospitals which are Empanelled under RSBY do not need to register again. After that, hospitals can ‘Login’ using Hospital Reference Number as Hospital Code as printed on your MHC and Password as Hospital’s PIN Code.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2018-19 Benefits
Here are the benefits of this Medical Facility scheme –
- Insurance Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh Per Family Per Year.
- No Restriction on anything such as Family Size, Age or Gender.
- Under this scheme, all the Eligible Family Members whose are registered in SECC Database will be automatically covered under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Rural & Urban List of Beneficiaries.
- Besides this, while availing the treatment, beneficiaries do not need to pay any money for the treatment in case of hospitalization.
Email – [email protected]
Helpline Number – +918860003730