Himachal Pradesh Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana – Good News for Himachal Pradesh student as officials The State Government of Himachal Pradesh has Initiating a new scholarship scheme for those student who belongs to the General Category of the society named ‘Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana‘. According to this scheme, Himachal Government will seleclt top 2000 student for providing scholarship of the general category each year during his/her study period if the result in their previous academic year if found satisfactory scholarship amount wiill be 10,000. Apart from this Himachal goverment has also made an announcement for student who are studying outside and having technical or professional coursesthey can also avail benefits of thge scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
For providing scholarship for to the student, Himachal government also decided an Eligibility criteria which must be followed by Applicant ,so Applicant read all the information carefully before applying for this scheme. Eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicant must Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh
- applicant must Belong to the general category
- must Have passed class 10
- Have taken admission in class 11 or any professional/technical courses after class 10 at a recognised institution within or outside the state
Benefits of Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
- Benefits of Scholarship of Rs. 10,000 per annum to the eligible students.
- Apart from this, the students can also renew the scholarship for 10+2 class/2nd year on the basis of results for the 10+1/1st year.
- top 2000 meritorious students will receive INR 10,000 per annum for two years
How to Apply for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1:Register Online at http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration‘.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue‘.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Passport Size Photo
- AADHAAR Card (UID/EID No)
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate
- General category certificate (Issued by an officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar)
- Last date for Filling Online Application Form – 30th Sept 2017
- Last date for Submitting the Printout of Application Form with Documents to the Institute – 8th Oct 2017.
For more details, Visit the Official Website- epass Portal