Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019 Rs. 2000/- For BPL Families Treatment
HP Sahara Yojana 2019 – Himachal Pradesh Government has launched a new “Sahara Yojana” for BPL families in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial help of Rs. 2000/- monthly to the poor people who belong to the BPL families. However, this financial will be given to poor people for the treatment of serious diseases. The scheme was presented in the budget of 2019-20 and finally, the state government of Himachal Pradesh has started HP Sahara Yojana 2019.
What is HP Sahara Yojana 2019
This is a Sarkari Yojana which is launched with an aim to provide financial help of Rs. 2000/- to the poor BPL families of the state. The main objective of providing this financial help to the BPL families the treatment of serious diseases like – Cancer, Parkinson, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Thalassemia, Haemophilia and Renal Feller. According to the scheme, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the only BPL families who live below the poverty line and who yearly family income is below 4 lakh.
What are the Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019
The state government is providing several benefits of the scheme which are given below –
- The most important benefit of the scheme is that the government is providing financial help of Rs. 2000/- to poor families for the treatment of serious diseases such as cancer, Parkinson, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Thalassemia, Haemophilia and Renal Feller.
- This financial help will be given to the only those people who belong to the BPL families and whose annual income is less than 4 lakh.
- According to the scheme, in the first phase of the scheme about 6000 poor families will be cover from this scheme.
- The financial amount will be directly credited to the beneficiaries bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply HP Sahara Yojana 2019
- The beneficiary must be the native of the state of Himachal Pradesh to take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be given only to economically weaker families who are below the poverty line.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be less than Rs 4 lakhs.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana 2019 | Registration | Application Form
In order to take advantage of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to submit necessary certificates to the nearest District Medical Officer, after which they will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Required Documents for Apply HP Sahara Yojana 2019
- Identity card/adhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Treatment record
- Bank details
In order to provide the more benefits of the scheme to the people of the state, Asha Worker and Anganwadi workers will go to the house and aware the people about this scheme for which the government will also give an incentive of Rs. 200/- per beneficiary to the Asha workers. Apart from this, the State Government has increased the allowances of patients suffering from HIP / AIDS by paying Rs. 1,500/- per month and the scope of free health facilities have also been increased.