Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana – The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Mr. Jai Ram Thakur has recently launched schemes for providing assistance to the youths of the state. These schemes are “Jan Manch”, “Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana” and “Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana”. Under these schemes, the state government will provide financial assistance to the youth for starting self-employment ventures, for distributing LPG connections to the families. Apart from this, CM also launched a program for addressing the public grievances in an effective manner.
The Jan Manch will be orgranized on first Sunday of every month for addressing the grievances of the peeople. Under Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance to the youth of the state for starting self-employment ventures and under the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana, the state government will provide free gas connections to those women who do not avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
Here we have provided the details of all the schemes launched by the Himachal Pradesh Government –
Details Of Himachal Grahini Suvidha Yojana
Here we have provided the complete details of Himachal Grahini Suvidha Yojana —
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide a security amount for domestic Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) connection and a gas stove to the poor families.
- Under this scheme, all those families of the state who do not have the LPG Gas Connections and are not covered under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) will be provided the benefits of HP Grahani Suvidha Scheme 2019.
- The main motive of this scheme is to provide LPG Gas connection facility to all the poor families for at-least 2 years.
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana
- Under the Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana, the HP Government will provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the state in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide 25 per cent investment subsidy for purchase of machinery on an input of Rs 40 lakh.Apart from this, the subsidy would be 30 per cent for women entrepreneurs
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
Under ‘Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana’, the state government will provide gas connections to all the families which have not been covered under the Ujjwala Scheme.