Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana – The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Mr. Jai Ram Thakur has recently launched schemes for providing assistance to the youths of the state. These schemes are “Jan Manch”, “Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana” and “Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana”. Under these schemes, the state government will provide financial assistance to the youth for starting self-employment ventures, for distributing LPG connections to the families. Apart from this, CM also launched a program for addressing the public grievances in an effective manner.
The Jan Manch will be orgranized on first Sunday of every month for addressing the grievances of the peeople. Under Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance to the youth of the state for starting self-employment ventures and under the Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana, the state government will provide free gas connections to those women who do not avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
Here we have provided the details of all the schemes launched by the Himachal Pradesh Government –
Jan Manch Program
- Apart from the schemes, the Himachal Pradesh State Government has also launched the Jan Manch Program. The Jan Manch is a public platform which will be organized on the fist Sunday of every month. In this program, the state government’s officials will address the complaints, problems and grievances and will sort out them in an effective manner.
- This program will not only ensure that the people are availing the benefits of the government welfare schemes but also that desired results were achieved.
- The state government will organize it assembly constituency wise to ensure that people living in remote areas also get an opportunity to seek readdress of their grievances at their door step.
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana
- Under the Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swavlamban Yojana, the HP Government will provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the state in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide 25 per cent investment subsidy for purchase of machinery on an input of Rs 40 lakh.Apart from this, the subsidy would be 30 per cent for women entrepreneurs
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana
Under ‘Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana’, the state government will provide gas connections to all the families which have not been covered under the Ujjwala Scheme.