Himachal Pradesh Government is going to launch its new schemes named Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) and Grahini Suvidha Yojana (GSY) in the state. Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana is self-employment scheme will promote to generate self-employment for the youth of the state.
HP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
On another hand, Grahini Suvidha Yojana will launch for women to promote women empowerment in the state. In this scheme, the government will provide security amount to get LPG connection and a gas stove to those families who were not covered in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. The state government has estimated a total budget of Rs. 80 Crore for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana while Rs. 12 crore budget estimated for Grahini Suvidha Yojana (GSY).
Both schemes have got the approval in the in the Himachal Pradesh Budget 2018-19. The implementation of Yuva Swavalamban Yojana will start soon. The registration process of this scheme will be completed online on the official website of HP Govt. Govt. can also start an online portal for online registration.
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Highlights
here are some important information about this scheme –
- Between the age group of 18 to 35 years, all the unemployed youths are eligible for this scheme.
- As per the scheme, the unemployed youths will get a subsidy of 25% on machinery with an investment of Rs. 40 lakhs in the industry
- While Jobless women will get a subsidy of 30% with an investment of 40 lakhs on machinery in the industry
- The state government will provide an interest subsidy of 5% for 3 years on loan up to Rs. 40 lakh.
- Besides, the government will also provide land on rent at just 1% rate to the youth.
- Along with this, the government will also decrease the stamp duty from 6% to 3% on the purchase of land.
The Himachal Pradesh Government is expecting that this government scheme will help the youth to open new job opportunities. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth will get self-employment with the financial help of government.