Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana – The State Government of Himachal Pradesh has launched Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana for the welfare of poor family girls. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to the girls for their marriage. The Women and Child Development Department is implementing this scheme. In this scheme, the government is providing a financial help of Rs. 25,000/-. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people who belong to the poor family and who is orphan or her father is physically or mentally not able to do any work.
Objectives of Himachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojana
This is the most important government scheme of Himachal Pradesh Government which specially launched for the welfare of the poor family girls for their marriage. There are many people are living in the state who are not able to afford the expence of marriage of their daughter. So the government has started this scheme to provide financial assistance for their marriage. In this scheme, the government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 25000/- for poor girls marriage.
Benefits of Mukhymantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Only those girls are eligible for this scheme who belong to the poor family.
- The government will provide an amount of Rs. 25000/- to the poor family for their daughter marriage.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- The beneficiary must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh State.
- Only poor family girls are eligible for this scheme who are orphans or whose father is physically/mentally not able to do any work.
- The annual income of the family should not be more then Rs. 35,000/-.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years or above.
- The name and address of the Groom must be mantioned whom girl is being married.
- Date of marriage
Documents Required for Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Identity proof – Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook copy
Note: Scheme may take other documents please confirm
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- The eligible girls can apply for this scheme by filling an applicaiton form which will be available from Department of social and women’s welfare, the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant need to fill the application form carefully and it will be submitted at the same place.
For more information the applicants can visit the office of Women and child department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
CDPO/District Programme Office/Deputy Commissioner of the District