Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh Free Baby Kits for New Born Babies Rs. 700 Assistance for Mothers हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री आशीर्वाद योजना
Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The State Government Of Himachal Pradesh has come up with a new scheme to provide free baby kits to all newborn babies of the state. The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free kits for newborn babies who take birth in government hospitals. The cost of each kit is Rs. 1500. The state government will start this distribution from December 2018.
Details Of Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The HP Government has finalized the tender process for Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana and also generated the supply order. Apart from this, the state government is already providing Rs. 700 to the mothers during their pregnancy. Through this scheme, the HP Government will benefit over than 1 lakh infants every year.
The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to encourage the women to give birth to their child in the hospitals so that the child gets mother’s milk and gets proper nourishment.
Features Of Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh
Here are some of the important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Aashirwad Yojana Himachal Pradesh –
- These Free Baby Kits for newborn babies will consist of 15 things necessary for newly born babies.
- The kit will contain 15 things – suit,
pairof vests ( baniyan), velvet cloth, pairof gloves ( dastane), pairof socks, massage oil, towel, 6 nappies, mosquito curtain ( machardani), blanket, 1 toy. Apart from this, there is also toothpaste & tooth brush, bathing soap, vaseline and sanitizer for the mothers.
- The cost of each kit will be Rs. 1500.
- The Himachal Pradesh Government has allocated a total budget of Rs. 15
crorefor this CM Ashirwad scheme in the FY 2018-19.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide these kits to about 1 lakh newborn babies every year.
- Apart from all this, the state government will also provide a financial amount of Rs. 700 to the mothers on the birth of new baby.