Himachal Pradesh Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana – The Himachal Pradesh Government has launched the Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana for the BPL families of the state. The state government has launched this scheme for the bringing up the family’s financial condition. Through this scheme, the state government is providing 50 percent subsidy to the BPL families for goat rearing (बकरी पालन) to the family, the government is providing subsidy up to 60 percent.
Himachal Pradesh Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana
Under this scheme, the HP Government will provide two goats (female) and one goat (male), 4 goats (female) and one goat (male) or 10 goats (female) and one goat (male) units under the Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana to the BPL families. The beneficiary of the family has to deposit 40 percent of the cost as a beneficiary share, while 60 percent is borne by the government.
Benefits of Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana
- Under the Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana, 66 percent of the general category, 25 percent of Scheduled Castes and 9 percent of Scheduled Tribes households are being distributed.
- Through this scheme, the total cost of 2 units of one deposit is 21,088 rupees, out of which the grant from the government constitutes 60 percent 13,888 rupees and the beneficiary’s share of 40 percent is Rs 7200.
- Similarly, the total cost of 4 units of one deposit is Rs. 34,356, out of which the grant from Government Rs. 23,156 as 60 percent and the beneficiary’s share is 11 thousand 200 rupees which is 40 percent whereas the total cost of 10 deposit units is 72 thousand 160 rupees. is.
- Out of these, the grant from government Rs 48,960 as 60 per cent and the beneficiary’s share of Rs 23,200 is given as 40 per cent.
1153 Goats Distributed in Himachal Pradesh
Through this scheme, 1153 different units have been allotted to goats all over the entire region till date. These include 10 units of one deposit, 194, 4 deposits 430 and one deposit of 529 units. To analyze the district wise data, 164 units of district Bilaspur have been allotted, out of which 10 deposits include 22 units, one deposit of 50 and one in 92 units of one unit.
Details of Goat Distribution Under Krishak Bakri Palan Yojana
- Chamba District Got 56 Units
- Kinnor District Got 27 Units
- Mandi District Got 75 Units
- Solan District Got 49 Units
Apart from all this, the Himachal Pradesh Government will also provide 3 Years free insurance coverage to the goats.