Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana – The Himachal Pradesh State Government has launched different type of government scheme in the welfare of women and girls child of Himachal Pradesh. But even after this, the girls and Female cannot avail the benefits of these schemes due to lack of enough knowledge and awareness.
One of the ambitious schemes of Himachal Pradesh State Government is Beti hai Anmol Yojana. All the BPL families of the state are eligible for this scheme that have maximum two girl child.
Under Beti hai Anmol Yojana, the state government provides a fund of Rs 10000 fund per girl child after the birth of the child. This fund is provided in the post office or bank account. After that, the girl beneficiary will get this amount from class 1 admission to class 12th level education for purchasing their book, uniform, and other things.
Complete details of BHAY will be available at Concerned Anganwadi worker/Supervisor/ Distprogramme officer/Child Development Project Officer in the Himachal Pradesh.
- The main motto of Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana is to encourage girls child for education in below the poverty level families. Government provide assistant for education through this scheme.
- This scheme makes girls self- reliant with necessary financial assistance and education.
Highlights of Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
- Assistance would be given at the time of the birth of the girl child and then an annual scholarship would be given to the girl child It was launched in 15 august 2009 as an improvement over Balika Samridhi Yojana by Government of India.
- It provided for annual scholarships and a lump sum amount to girl when she turns 18 for vocational training.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
- All eligible candidates can fill application form online at the official website of E District Himachal Pradesh.
- No Fee
How to Track Status
Applicant can also check their application form status with sanctioned or rejected status.