Haryana Widow Pension Scheme for Registered Workers
Labour Department of Haryana Introduced Haryana Widow Pension Scheme for building and others construction department works. Under the scheme government will give Rs 2000/ per month to the widow of the registered works of the Haryana Labour Welfare Borad.
The state government aims to provide financial assistance to the unorganized workers who work as daily wages.
Objective of Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
- Provide Financial Assistance to the Widow of the family
- Social security through the financial assistance after death of the registered workers
- Provide a better environment in society for the worker’s family
Benefits of the schemes
Under the scheme registered workers will get Rs 2000/ permonth after the death of the registered worker. The pension amount will begiven till the widow has not remarried after the death of her husband. Theamount will be given whole life.
- Applicant must be domicile of Haryana state
- The workers must be registered from Haryana Labour Welfare Board at least one year
- Only one person can apply in case of two wives
Widow pension will not apply in the following conditions:
1. If the widow is employed by the Haryana Government /Board / Corporation or PSU.
2. In case of widow remarriage.
3. If the widow is getting equal benefits from any othergovernment / department / board / corporation / psu.
4. The widow is not living in the state of Haryana.
How to Apply for the Scheme
- First go the official website of the Labour Department Haryana at hrylabour.gov.in
- Go to the Building and others construction Works Welfare Schemes
- Select Widow Pension scheme
- Click login at the login section (Click Here How to Register)
- After login fill all the required details and click on submit button
- Go to the “Saral Haryana Portal”
- Registered yourself here
- Login and select the widow pension scheme
- Fill the application form and click on submit button
- Identify proof
- Death certificate of registered workers
- Marriage proof
For more details contact
Toll Free No : 1800-180-2129
Labour Department, Haryana
30 Bays Building, Sector 17,
Chandigarh – 160 017