Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana – The State Government of Haryana (Social Justice and Empowerment Department) has introduced a new Pension Scheme called Disability Pension Scheme / Viklang Pension Yojana, for the handicapped persons. Under this scheme, the State Government provides financial assistance of Rs.1800 per month to disabled persons, who have 70% physical disability in Haryana.
The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial support to physically challenged persons and increase their mobility in their daily lives. In the financial year 2013, an amount of Rs 95.93 crore was released in the form of pension in comparison to 1.34 lakh disabled persons in Haryana.
Benefits of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana
- Benefits of Financial Assistance to Disabled Persons
- State Government provides pension of Rs. 1600 per month for at least 70% disabled persons.
- Applicant should be a resident of Haryana.
- A person should be disabled for a minimum of 70%.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- The applicant’s income from all sources should not exceed the minimum wages of unskilled labor, which is notified by the Labor Department of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Age Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Disability Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana
- Applicants must fill in the application form and attach all necessary documents like Aadhar card, age proof certificate, income certificate etc.
- Submit application form to social welfare officer in district / taluka of Haryana