Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana – Apply || Complete Details
Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana – The State Government of Haryana has launched its new pension scheme for widowers Vidhur Pension Yojana. This is an unique pension scheme which specially launched for man. In this scheme, the Haryana Government will provide a monthly pension for those people whose wife is not alive. However, till now the government was providing monthly to the widows but now the government has understand the problem of man whose life partner is not alive. So the government has decided to provide them a monthly pension.
Objective of Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana
The state government of Haryana has launched this scheme to provide a monthly pension to the man whose life partner is not alive. Under this scheme, the government will provide a monthly of Rs. 1600/- after the death of his wife. This is an unique scheme in which the government is providing pension to the man. However, the government is already providing monthly pension to the widwos. So the government has started this scheme for those men who have lost their wifes for any reason.
Benefits of Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana
- Under this scheme, only those men will benefited whose wife is not alive.
- The man who has lost his wife, he get a montly pension of Rs. 1600/-.
- The government will establish an equality in both man and women in the society.
- This is a new pension scheme which is specially launched for men.
Features of Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana
- Vidhur Pension Scheme is unique pension scheme of Haryana Government.
- This scheme was launched by the Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- In this scheme, only men will get a monthly pension whose wife is not alive.
- Haryana will become a first state to launch this type of scheme for men.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana State.
- Only those man are eligible for this scheme who has lost his wife for any reason.
How to apply for Haryana Vidhur Pension Yojana
The government will soon issue the guidelines of the scheme and applying process of the scheme after that the people will able to apply for this scheme.