The State Government of Haryana is going to launch Haryana Super 100 Scheme in the state for providing free coaching. In this scheme, the government will provide free coaching to the JEE, NEET students. Besides, the government also provide boarding facility to meritorious students of Government schools.
What is Haryana Super 100 Scheme
Haryana Super 100 Scheme is a free coaching scheme which will especially launch for JEE, NEET students for providing free coaching. The free coaching will be provided only for those students who do not have enough money for getting a better education. Along with this, the state government will also provide boarding facility to meritorious students of Government schools. Under this scheme, about 225 students will be selected for providing free coaching for competitive exams in this financial year.
Benefits of Haryana Super 100 Scheme
- Boys and Girls are both eligible for this scheme.
- Free expert coaching to the JEE and NEET students for competitive exams.
- Boarding facility to meritorious students of the Government School
- Free of cost training for two years for medical and engineering competitive entrance exams.
- The equal number of girls and boys will also enroll in this scheme.
Selection Process of Haryana Super 100 Free Coaching Scheme
- The Government schools meritorious students will be selected on the basis of an entrance test which will be held in the second week of June in all districts.
- Only those students will be eligible to participate in the entrance test who have obtained more than 85 percent marks in class 10th.
Eligibility for Haryana Super 100 Scheme
- Candidate must be a student of Haryana Government School.
- The student must have more than 85 percent marks in 10th class.
In order to implement this scheme in the state, Haryana Government has signed a MoU with Vikalp Foundation, Rewari. Besides, the state government will also another MoU for providing free coaching and boarding facility to the students at Karnal.
According to the scheme, about 125 students will enroll in Rewari and 100 students in Karnal. Besides, 200 students will complete free of cost training for medical and engineering competitive entrance exams of two years.