Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal declared that “Kisan Mitra Club” plan would be executed in the State under which government officials, dynamic ranchers and volunteers would help the ranchers in better monetary administration and furthermore receiving most recent horticulture rehearses for expanding agrarian creation.
Manohar Lal declared this while tending to a public interview. Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Minister, J.P. Dalal was additionally present on this even, The Kisan Mitras will act as farmer’s friends and will assist them in getting benefits of several welfare schemes for which these farmers are eligible.
Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and HS consolidated antibody program (pilot venture) for bovine, wild ox in Haryana has been fruitful in PM Modi Common Livestock Diseases Control Scheme [FMD and Brucellosis]. In the previous 1 year, no instance of foot and mouth sickness has been accounted for in the state. Presently the state will get an extra award of Rs. 15 crore for this program.
There are around 36 lakh milk producing dairy cows in Haryana and per capital milk efficiency is 1,087 grams. Haryana state is second in the milk creation soon after Punjab. In the Kisan Mitra Club Yojana, govt. authorities, dynamic ranchers, volunteers will offer guidance to little and minimal ranchers on the best way to raise their pay. There would be 1 Kisan Mitra on each 100 ranchers which implies that on 17 lakh ranchers in Haryana, there would be 17,000 Kisan Mitras.
Benefit of the scheme:
- 100 formers will have one rancher companion, along these lines 17 lakh ranchers will have 17 thousand rancher companions in the state. This plan will be a significant advance towards satisfying Prime Minister Modi’s (PM Modi’s) objective of multiplying the salary of ranchers by 2022.
- The execution of the new rice shoot strategy, which intends to end the imposing business model of over the top water utilization of the channel in the downpour. Prior just a set number of ranchers got the option to utilize this water.
- The data run by the Agriculture Department was straightforwardly given to the ranchers through Farmers Clubs. New clubs will do something very similar.
Quick view of the scheme:
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Kisan Mitra Club Yojana|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Scheme Objective||Increase employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
How to Apply Online Haryana Kisan Mitra Club Yojana 2020:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Haryana Kisan Mitra Yojana i.e. https://haryana.gov.in/ .
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Important Document you have to be needed for applying this scheme:
- permanent resident certificate
- Farmers of the state should have 2 acres or less of cultivable land.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Land papers
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this scheme:
- Only the farmers of Haryana can get the Benefit of this scheme.
- For taking the advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- The farmer should have 2 acres or less of land to avail the scheme.
- People working in agriculture, as well as dairy, horticulture and other related sectors, will be able to take advantage of this scheme