Details of Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana
Major Announcements made by the Chief Minister
- Under this scheme, any needy small craftsman or woman can take a loan up to Rs 25 thousand from the bank for self-employment.
- The interest will be paid by the state government.
- After this, the work of establishing Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar hostel in 11 districts of the state will also be started from April.
- After the extensive survey in the State of Haryana, three lakh families have been identified, who do not have a house. By 2022 all families will be given permanent houses.
- Skill Development University is being established in Palwal in the name of Lord Vishwakarma.
- The government is working on making the youth self-reliant to take advantage of the stand-up program to promote self-employment.
- The Chief Minister said that the government is going to launch a scheme for free travel of Kashi, the birthplace of Guru Ravidas. Anyone who wishes to go to Kashi from Haryana will be given coupon after applying at the Deputy Commissioner’s office.
By visiting the website, you can apply online for Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana to take advantage of Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana.