Haryana Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana for Women
The State Government of Haryana has launched Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana, an initiative by Vodafone for women of the state under which women can recharge without telling personal Mobile Number.
Generally, we visit the nearest retailer for recharge. We give them our mobile number and get the recharge done. Most of the shopkeepers try to get benefit by this i.e. whenever a girl or women ask them to recharge their number, they note down the number and start harassing them by continuously calling them. They also distribute the number to others.
Currently, this has become a major problem and currently. There are also many such reports in many police stations. In order to fix this problem, the State Government of Haryana has implemented a solution i.e. Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana with the help of Vodafone.
Highlights of Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana
- Scheme’s Objective – Safety of Women
- Launched by – The Haryana Women and Child Development Minister, Kavita Jain
- Scheme Launching Location – Chandigarh
- Launching Date – 31st May 2017
- Initiated By – Vodafone
- Only Vodafone users can take advantage of this Scheme
Working Procedure of Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana
User have to send an SMS from his mobile. In reply, a unique 10 digit code is sent to the user’s mobile. This unique code gets assigned to the original number. Now, user can provide the 10 digit code instead of an original number.
How to get 10 Digit Private Code
- Type “PRIVATE” and Send to 12604
- After this, 10 Digit One time Password will be received on your Mobile
- Now, users can use this 10 Digit password for recharge
- By this, you can recharge your mobile number without telling the mobile number
Other Details of Sakhi Recharge Coupon Yojana
Currently, this Scheme is only for who are using Vodafone. It means that other people who are using another network cannot avail the benefits of the scheme.