Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Apply Online – saralharyana.gov.in
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration – The Haryana Government has started the Haryana Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana for the girls of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance to the girls from poor families and daughter of widow / destitute women, sportswomen and orphan girls of the windows for their marriage. Under this scheme, girls from the category of Scheduled Caste/tribe and living below the poverty line are also included for benefits.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration
The Haryana Scheduled Castes and Backward Class Welfare Department is operating this Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana. The girl’s age should be 18 and the boy’s age should be 21 for this scheme. All the interested and eligible girls of the state can apply for this scheme via both online and offline mode through haryanawelfareschemes.org.
The Haryana Government provides this assistance to the girls as Kanyadaan” in order to honor the girl child and ensure that girls are married gracefully. You have to apply for this scheme before 1 month from the date of marriage. Besides this, you can also apply for this scheme even after your marriage but after 6 months of marriage, no grant will be given.The assistance will be directly credited to your bank account.
Benefits of Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration – Details Financial Amount
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)||Receiving Duration|
|Daughters of Widow women (Income < Rs. 1 lakh)||Rs. 51,000||Rs. 46,000 before or on marriage and 5000 within 6 months after marriage on submission of the marriage certificate.|
|SC / ST BPL families, widow / divorced / destitute women, orphan and destitute girls (Income < Rs. 1 lakh)||Rs. 41,000||Rs. 36,000 before or on marriage and 5000 within 6 months after marriage on submission of marriage certificate.|
|General Category BPL Families, General / OBC / SC / ST families (Non-BPL) having land holding less than 2.5 acres and Income less than Rs. 1 lakh p.a||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 10,000 before or on marriage and 1000 within 6 months after marriage on submission of the marriage certificate.|
|Sports Woman (any caste or any income)||Rs. 31,000|
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration Required Documents
|Aadhaar Card||BPL Card|
|Permanent Resident Proof||Marriage Invitation Card|
|Caste Certificate (if applicable)||Groom’s Board Marksheets|
|Groom’s Age Proof||Bride Board Marksheets|
|Bride Age Proof||Bride’s Account Number, IFSC Code & Branch Name|
|Divorce Order in case of Divorcee women||Parent’s Income Certificate|
Eligibility Criteria FOR Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration
- Only permanent resident of Haryana can apply for the scheme.
- Minimum age of the girl must be 18 years.
- Minimum age of the boy must be 21 years.
- Only 2 girls from a family can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Any Widow or divorced women can also take this amount for her re-marriage (only if she had not taken it previously).
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration Process
- First of all, visit the official website of Haryana Antodaya Saral i.e. www.saralharyana.gov.in
- After that, click on “User Registration” option or you can also directly click this link
- After that, select the name of the scheme, enter new user id and ration card number and then click “Check Availability” option.
- Then, Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the registration form carefully and click on the submit button.
Helpline Number 0172-2707009