Haryana Muft Bhraman Suvidha Yojana Application Form
The state government Haryana, the Labour Department has launched Haryana Muft Bhraman Suvidha Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government of Haryana will give financial assistance for visiting famous religious/historical sites. The amount spent will be paid on the basis of the fares set by the railway (second class) or bus (ordinary) of Haryana Roadways. The scheme is available for the registered worker’s four family members every four years.
Objective of Muft Bhraman Suvidha Yojana Haryana
- Provide a better opportunity to refresh mind through the religious/historical place visit
- In this scheme, the state government will provide an opportunity for the family members to know about history and religion through the visit to this place.
- Provide an opportunity to spend time with family members without any financial loss.
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme, the amount spent for traveling to the famous religious / historic sites once in four years to the four members of the registered worker’s family will be paid on the basis of the fares set by the railway (second class) or bus (ordinary) of Haryana roadways.
Term and condition for avail the scheme
- Regular membership of two years registered worker
- It is mandatory to attach the original travel ticket.
- In the identity card of the Registered Labor, the registration fee and the contribution is mentioned mandatory.
- Period of the visit to religious and historical sites should not be more than 10 days.
- Applicant must be registered workers of the Haryana Labour Department from last one year
- Candidate must be resident of Haryana
- All the registered workers can apply for the scheme
How to Apply
- First, go the official website of Haryana Labour Department at
- Click here to log in with user id and password
- If you are not registered here, register yourself first in this portal (click here to know how to register)
- After login select the scheme
- An application form will be open
- fill all the required details and click submit button
For more details contact
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129