Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal | Crop Details Online Registrations | edisha.gov.in
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal | Last Date – The Haryana Government has launched a new web portal for the farmers of the state. The name of this web portal is “Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal”. Now, the farmers can make online registration of details of crops through this web portal.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal – Crop Details Online Registrations
Now, the farmers of the state will be able to register their Kharif Crops online by September 15 on this Statewide portal. The VLE (Village Level Enterpreneur) of the general service centers located in the villages will register the online registration of details of crops. For this, the state government will provide Rs 5 per craft.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Crop Details Online Registrations
Here is the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Crop Details Online Registration process –
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. https://ekharid.in/
- On the Homepage, click on “मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा” option.
- You can also click on the direct link i.e. पंजीकरण
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out this registration form carefully i.e. enter the Tehsil, District, Village, Season, Mandi Area, and particulars of Land (in whose name) or khevat.
- After that, hit the “खोजें” option.
- Then, click on “विवरण देखें” option.
- Here, you have to make online registration for Kharif Crops and submit crop details.
You have to fill all these details for Online Registration of Kharif Crops yourself or by the VLEs. Besides this, the information received on this portal can be shared with farmers and Agriculture and Farmers Welfare department. The whole details uploaded by the farmers cannot be used in any other legal claim. Apart from this, the patwaris would share data related to Jamabandhi. Through this process, the crops procurement procedure will be ease down.