The state government of Haryana Labour Department will give Rs 50,000 to registered workers daughter marriage under the Financial assistance for Haryana Marriage Assistance Scheme.
Haryana Labour Welfare Board in collaboration with state government has taken initiative to provide financial assistance for unorganized worker three girls daughter.
About Haryana Marriage Assistance Scheme
This is the financial assistance scheme for the unorganized workers of the state to marry of the daughter. Only those workers who have registered in Labour Department Haryana can avail the scheme. All type of workers such as factory workers, shop and community workers, construction workers, government department/organizer workers and others types of workers can avail the benefits of the schemes.
Objective of Haryana Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Provide financial assistance for girls marry
- Encourage girl’s baby through financial assistance
- Prevent child marriage
- Reduce the burden daughter marriage of the workers
Benefits of the schemes
Under the schemes government will give Rs 50,000/ to marry three girl’s child of registered workers. This support is given to the workers for three girl’s marriage.
Condition to Avail the Scheme
- The beneficiary must have completed membership of at least one year.
- Any one of the following officials, marriage card and application should be certified: –
State Gazetted Officer / Assistant Labor Commissioner / Labor Inspector / Secretary Gram Panchayat / Panchayat Officer / BDPO / DDPO / Naibahsildar / Tehsildar / Kanongo / Patwari / Assistant Director, Industrial Safety and Health / SDO and Government Department or Board or Municipal Committee / Junior Engineer of Municipal Corporation / City Council and Principal of Government School (Principal / Head Master / Admistris)
- Copies of proof of age of bride and groom certified by themselves (the minimum age of bride, 18 years and minimum age of bridegroom age 21 years) will be presented with claim form.
- The applicant will write down that he will submit the marriage certificate in the respective Assistant Director’s office within a span of one year or else he will not be eligible for any benefit under any welfare scheme in the future.
- The applicant will present the promise / self declaration that he has not received this assistance from any other government department / board / corporation.
- Must be one year membership
- All registered member can avail the scheme
- Registered member’s family can also avail the scheme after the death of registered member
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of the Labour Department Haryana at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Click on User Login at right side of the page (Click Here to Know Registration Process)
- After login choose the schemes
- And fill the all required details
For more Details Contact
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Toll Free No. For HBOCW Board: 1800-180-2129