Hello Friends, A new scheme has been Launched in haryana, for provide unique identification to all enterprises like shops, MSMEs, large and mega industries, to enable permissions and services to be provided in an integrated manner. This scheme has known as the name Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
H.U.M portal has launched by haryana, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 5 June friday. This is an another initaitive of haryana government in ongoing covid 19.
This web portal is a unique initiative to bring all industries like micro, small, medium and large enterprises registered in Haryana on a single platform.
beside this, the portal will also authorize for registration of labour engaged by the enterprises, creating a database of all the employees engaged in industrial enterprises in Haryana.
The database will also obtain details of migrant workers, given the experience of the recent pandemic.
Objective of the scheme:
this web portal Launched aimed is quite simple that bringing all types of enterprises registered in the state on a single platform to enable permissions and services to be provided in an integrated manner.
Login for this portal:
Below we are providing the complete process to fill Enterprise User Registration Form and Login:-
- Dear Reader, Firstly you have to visit the official website at harudhyam.edisha.gov.in
- After login at the official website you will see the home page,At the homepage, click at the “Sign Up As Enterprise User” tab under ‘Account Login’ section.
- Afterwards, the Create Enterprise Level User Sign Up page will appear as shown below:-
- you can see in image how to apply for this scheme
- Now hare you have select user type (enterprise level), user name (as per Aadhaar), aadhar number, designation, mobile no, e-mail address, authorized person and click at the “Save & Continue” button to complete the registration process.
- Finally, candidates can make login as enterprise user using the mobile number and click at the “Get OTP” button on the homepage as shown below:-
- Now applicants can fill the enterprise online application form at the Haryana Udhyam Memorandum portal this is the step by step process simply follow the point and candidate can get the login.
Unique H.U.M Number (ID) to Industries
An exceptional H.U.M number would be given to each industry which makes enlistment on this harudhyam.edisha.gov.in entryway. It is an easy to understand entryway and for enrollment, the ventures are required to top off fundamental subtleties. All the enrolled ventures would likewise need to transfer the essential subtleties of their representatives occupied with the endeavors.
Database of Industry & Employees at Haryana Udyam Memorandum Portal
Haryana Udyam Memorandum Portal will help in creating a complete database of all types of industries registered in Haryana as well as employees working in it. The created database will help the Haryana govt. in formulating welfare policies in the upcoming times.
Integration with HEPC & Labour Dept. Portal
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has given headings that the Haryana Enterprises Promotion Center (HEPC) gateway and the entrance of the Labor Department ought to likewise be incorporated with HUM entry. As needs are, H.U.M ID will be made obligatory for all applications in regard of administration gave on the HEPC entrance or by Labor Department on their entryway.
Access to Saksham Yuva Portal to Registered Enterprises
All the industries which made registration on the H.UM. Portal should also be provided access to the “Saksham Yuva Portal” of the state government.
It would empower businesses to employ competitors according to the business prerequisites. The young people of the Haryana state will get most extreme work openings with this activity.
The Chief Minister coordinated that SMS ought to be sent at the soonest to around 50,000 representatives of various businesses in the State who have looked for authorization for development to different States during Covid-19 to empower them to enroll themselves on the H.U.M entryway.
Helpline Number / E-Mail ID / References
In case of any query or information, one can contact the helpline number (toll free) at 1800-200-0023. Users can even send an email at email@example.com. The other useful links are as follows:-
A) Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) User Manual – Click Here
B) Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (H.U.M) Standard Operating Procedure 2020 – Click Here
C) National Industrial Classification Code (All Economic Activities) – Click Here
For more details, visit the official website at http://harudhyam.edisha.gov.in/